Spine Safe Pilates brought to you by Cherry Baker Education – Spinal conditions, exercise solutions and technique.
- Do you get clients coming to class with back pain and various conditions?
- Do you understand these conditions and terminology?
- One in four people have back pain, can you deal with these people?
- Can you teach those with conditions in your sessions whilst providing classes suitable for those without back pain?
This workshop is designed for Pilates teachers, personal trainers and those involved with exercise rehabilitation.
Are you aware that sciatica can be caused by numerous problems? You will cover terminology and issues such as disc problems, various causes of sciatica, spondylolithesis, retrolithesis, stenosis, arthritic condition, ankylosing spondylits, osteoporosis and sacralization.
We will look at suitable exercise prescription and adaptations. This course will cover effective spinal extension, flexion and rotation. Many people will be recommended to do exercise and you can be the “go to” person to ensure they do it correctly!
Finally, we will discuss how to develop your business and make contacts with other health professionals such as physiotherapists.
Our Spine Safe Aims
- Offer a high-level course over two full days with home study, no short cuts!
- Deliver face to face expert tuition.
- Keep student numbers LOW, we believe small is beautiful and helps learning.
- Deliver a course to support those who are already trained in Pilates to offer SpineSafe Pilates classes to the general public.
- Accredit and update those who have already attended Spinal Conditions as cheaply as possible.
- Educate the public and health professionals alike to understand that all Pilates is not the same!
- Help you work smarter to help more people and to earn what you are worth!
Taunton 17/18th March 2018
* Cost is £380.00/ 2 day course of which a 50% deposit can be made with payment in full 4 weeks prior to course start date. Course info is sent upon payment in full
Bookings within 4 weeks of course start date to be paid in full!
BOOK HERE: http://spinesafepilates.com
Pure Stretch Workshop
- Preparation and stretching techniques
- Analysis of stretch reflexes
- The do’s and don’ts of stretching
- Identifying weaknesses
- Core & stretch combined
- Know your muscles
- The role of a PureStretch instructor
- Prepare for Part Two
- Review online material
- Hands-on technique
- The point-to-point of stretching
- 10 minute practical teaching a routine
Each instructor will be given a 10 minute routine to work with and will be assessed on the following:
- Introductory skills
- Class structure
- Teaching skills
- Results will be awarded within 7 days and the pass rate is 73%
PICK THE TAUNTON COURSE ON THE 24th OF FEBRUARY.
Pilates Online Progressions Workshop
Online Workshop content:
This Online workshop is designed for all group exercise instructors wanting to keep abreast of functional, balance multi-plane Pilates or body conditioning ideas!
Take away whole class combinations from warm up to warm downs. Experience fluid, flowing functional exercises put together in a way that creates awesome choreography complete with layered building blocks and easy deliverable content.
Understand clearly the modifications or adaptations of each exercise so that you are able to support your clients with postural deviances or injury.
Saturday October 1st 2016 10-3 pm
Foam Roller/The Beam/ Balls and More Online Workshop!
Online Workshop Content:
Need new ideas for your classes? Want to use equipment such as the Foam Roller, the beam, balls to create variety, fun and Flow?
Then this Online workshop is for you! Its equipment friendly and will give you an abundance of ideas to take through into your own classes.
Experience creative warm ups and warm downs to complete the package.
Online Workshop Dates:
If your need is for a faster service call us now on 07854 456793 we will be happy to help
Infitness is an Active IQ approved training provider and as such undergo stringent quality assurance procedures to ensure both the delivery of qualifications and our internal processes are of a high standard.